In this blog I’ll try to be as fair and impartial as possible when answering any questions; since I’m not a communist, an anti-communist, nor a capitalist. Just say that the purpose of this blog is neither to defend nor attack communism, but simply to set the record straight and help others with one of the most misunderstood and controversial political ideologies.
- What is Communism?
- Are communism and socialism the same thing?
- Is communism a totalitarian ideology?
- Was there ever any successful example of communism?
- What is the relation between Communism and Judaism?
- Are George Orwell’s “Animal Farm” and “1984” a criticism of communism?
- Do people living in communist countries hate communism?
- Did US bankers fund the Russian Communist Revolution?
- Why did US bankers fund the Russian Revolution?
- Did Marx call for the extermination of ethnic minorities?
- Is communism a genocidal ideology? (Part 1)
- Is communism a genocidal ideology? (Part 2)
- Was Jesus Christ a communist?
- Does the elite want communism?
- Am I middle class?